art wall fix: favorite room ever!

November 09, 2009

This is pretty much my favorite room of all time. I can't tell you how happy it makes me just to peek at it now and then in my never-changing stack of Domino magazines. I thought about trying to recreate it when we moved into our current house but something about tossing every piece of living room furniture we had just didn't seem to jive with my budget. Meh, next house. I used this room for a bit of style inspiration when I was putting together December's "Family Room" Art Wall. Don't you want to know what it looks like? I think it's pretty special. Stay tuned!

Image: Domino Magazine

signature

1 comment:

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

Ooh! We're gonna paint our bedroom this color, & I LOVE the green couch. Was looking at a green bedspread but wasn't sure they'd go. This is fab!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails