Pieces are as follows:
1) Vintage painting from purchased somewhere in Chicago between 1998 and 2004.
2) Wedding pic of me and the hubs.
3) Vintage feather plate from Atomic Interiors in Madison, Wisconsin.
4) Michele Maule print I got as a bonus when I ordered #15 (in a thrifted frame).
5) Letter box from Architectural Artifacts in Chicago.
6) Gocco prints on an old letter by The Littlest Flower.
7) Leigh Wells Gocco print "where I sit" on page.
8) Nydam press's skeleton key lino block print.
9) Old horseshoe. Not sure from where.
10) Skeleton keys from Architectural Artifacts in Chicago.
11) Polaroid transfer I made from a slide of me and my sisters with my mom circa 1975.
12) Michele Maule original collage/painting.
13) Metal "S" from from Architectural Artifacts in Chicago.
14) Paintings, Jeremy Kirchgraber (sorry can't find a link for him).
15) Michele Maule Gocco/Screenprint titled "Seven Wishes"
16) Christoper Jagmin odd number plate set.
Geeze, can you tell I like Michele Maule? I guess I only purchased 2 of the 3 but still. Love her. Stay tuned for the results later this week.