tuesday's top 12: tiny things!

March 16, 2010

I've been crushing on tiny things a lot more than normal lately. Needless to say, I didn't have a hard time putting together this list of my current favorite top 12 tiny weeny tiny little things:

1) Miniature Clay House, $16.00, Thelittlereddoor
2) Tiny Miniature Book. Image: MyHandboundBooks
3) Tru's contribution to the Table and Chairs Project on flickr
4) Needle-Felted Wool Seedling, $16.00, Dolittledesign

5) Miniature Cabinet of Curiosities, $28.00, Miniature Rhino
6) The World's Smallest Postal Service. Please read the back story if you haven't already. You might die of cute overload, but I swear it's worth it.
7) Miniscule Matroyoshka. Image: Bunnybum.
8) Pixie Cup Lichen Photography Print, $24.00, Nature Mandalas

9) Trout Flies, $6.75, MountainRiverFlies. My granddad used to tie his own flies. I've always thought they were little bitty works of art.
10) Three Itty Bitty Terrariums, $12.50, TortoiseLovesDonkey.
11) Diminutive lakefront homes in my fair city of Madison, Wisconsin. Image: Peter Patau.
12) You're a Star Greeting Card, $6.50, ArtMind

signature

7 comments:

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

Such a sweet collection! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Oooh I love ALL of this.

Hey, thanks so much for commenting on my blog the other day. It is greatly appreciated!

And I love your site.

jessica/miniature rhino said...

love.love.love!!! so many great finds. i wish i could touch and explore them all...

jacqueline said...

Dearest Katie, i am so in love with these tiny items! They looks so precious and adorable! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Fab! I love the cabinet of curiousities!
Thanks for featuring my work! :)

cornel said...

Hi! First visit to your blog (via skinny laminx). Love your content and images! Back soon. C

Lori said...

Oh! These are all so cute!!! I love tiny things! I seriously don't know which is my favorite.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails