link love: modern kiddo

May 20, 2010


I've been under the weather for the past week, and much of my daughter's nap time (which is usually my work time, has been replaced with more nap time--by me, that is) In lieu of a proper post today, I'm going to direct you toward the guest post I did on Modern Kiddo about choosing and arranging art for a child's room. I think you'll enjoy perusing the M.K. blog for other great posts including their weekly kiddo column and vintage toy finds, even if you're not a parent. It's a super-fun spot with lots of eye-candy. Enjoy!
signature

1 comment:

Amy / Handmade Evolution said...

hey katie, hope you're feeling better. everything above is wonderful but that art with the tent at the top right catches my eye big time. dunno why but it reminds me of "camping" on my parents deck when i was little.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails