tuesday's top 12: wedding season

May 11, 2010

Seeing last week's Hannah Greenwood post with the image of the paper-cut diamond rings put me in the mood for wedding season. I really loved my wedding and honestly don't regret anything we did but if I ever have a vow renewal, I'd incorporate a few of the following finds:

1) This sweet Silver-Sash Ring-Bearer Pillow, $70.00, EmiciBridal.
2) Hannah Greenwood's Cut-Paper Ring-A-Ding-Dings would make fun wedding party gifts.
3) My favorite new vintage online shop: Bleubird has the prettiest white Lace Dress, $148.00.
4) Ban.do's No. 60 beaded head piece, $95.00.
5) This Spectral Necklace from Stone & Honey is a different kind of bling, $70.00.
6) Desert would be driven in by Enjoy Cupcake's darling vintage Shasta trailer .

7) Since I'd be using Enjoy Cupcakes in California, the venue needs to be on the west coast. The Carneros Inn Resort would be amazing.
8) Diamonds are overrated. This Rose Gold and Ruby Wedding Band would look so delicate on a woman's hand, $344.00, PatricklrlaJewelery.
9) Emersonmade's Love Letter Flowers would have to fit somewhere in the scheme, $125.00
10) I'd carry a Pretty Organza Bridal Clutch, $113.00, Cadybriar
11) Favors for the guests would be these fun Covered Horseshoes from Hable Construction, $18.oo
12) Guests would be invited in style OrangeBeautiful's custom wedding invitation suites.
signature

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks Katie! This is beautiful :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails