fan favorites: my baby-daddy: ryan

June 18, 2010

In honor of Father's Day, I asked my husband Ryan to do a fan favorites post this week. I'm pretty good at predicting his moves, but he still surprised me a bit. He's notorious for not reading emails all the way through and answered all the questions, instead of picking five as instructed. Soooo, here's all 10 answers, in all their glory:

(AW) What is your favorite piece from Art Wall?
(RS) I don't know how I couldn't say the silhouette we have of Polly [by Simply Silhouettes.] I really can't believe how much it looks like her, and by the way, we really need to comb that dreadlock out of the back of her head.

(AW) What is your most cherished handmade possession?
(RS) That would be the hand-carved wooden shoe horse that my lovely wife gave to me. I use it with pride each and every time I put my shoes on.

(AW) What is your favorite new item for summer?
(RS) The wooden cruiser I just bought. Something to tinker with. (Image KDCN Morales)

(AW) Speaking of tinkering, I think I know the answer to this one: what's your dream luxury wish list item?
(RS) It would be a luxury to me: a 1969 Volkswagon Camper and an extra-long camping trip with my girls. (Image: GirlHula)

(AW) Someday, honey, someday. Let's lower the price point a bit, tell us what your favorite item in the house is under $10?
(RS) I'd have to say my ball-point pens, the Pilot V-5. I just love doodling with those things.

(AW) What's a special childhood summer memory?
(RS) My favorite childhood summer memory would be hanging out with Bubba and Bobbo at the Ollman pool in the neighborhood playing games of tag, sharks and minnows, and Marco Polo.

(AW) What is your favorite place to be in the world?
My favorite place to be? For me, it's the mountains, there's nothing better. The Union terrace isn't too bad, either.

(AW) And, last but not least, what is the best thing in your handbag?
(RS) I don't own a handbag but I do very much want a man-purse, and I'd keep lots of different kinds of lipgloss in it--all different colors and flavors.

Fabulous! Have a wonderful father's day.

signature

1 comment:

Courtney said...

your man has great taste! well done!! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails