father's day card round-up

June 09, 2010

I'm guessing today would be about the last day you can order a card online in time for Father's Day. If you haven't been to your local stationery shop yet--let me just tell you, the pickin's are slim and will only get slimmer. Here's a few that caught my eye lately online:



Father's Day Striped Card, $3.75, Pixelimpress

Happy Father's Day Camper Card, $3.25, Michelle Brusegaard

Letterpress Father's Day Card, $4.00, PrintforLoveofWood

Love You More Than Mom Card, $3.50, Gramkinpaperstudio

Daddy Issues Father's Day Card, $4.00, witandwhistle

I just bought one of the above, more to suit my taste than the Mister's but he'll love it just the same. Can you guess which one?
signature

1 comment:

Amy / Handmade Evolution said...

loving your selection of cards! so many great ones here. hope you had a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails