After going to the apple orchard this weekend, I heard of a pumpkin farm that I'd like to try out with a corn field maze and petting zoo, then I thought of a few more things I'd like to do before the worst season of the year sets in. So here's my list of things I'd like to do this season:
1) Pick the perfect pumpkin at Schuster's Farm.
2) Carve that sucker up.
3) Have a bon-fire and toast some marshmallows. (image)
4) Do some fall gardening, purple Kale is one of my favorites. (image)
5) Go on a day-trip to see the pretty leaves over the rolling hills of Wisconson. (image)
6) Drink lots of hot cider, hot chocolate and pumpkin spiced lattes. (image)
7) Making and eating lots of yummy soups.
8) Go on at least one rain walk with my daughter. (image)
9) Tailgate. I grew up in a college town and now live in a (different) one, so fall will always mean football tailgates to me. (image)
10) Starting up the living room fireplace on chilly nights.
11) Wearing boots.
12) Same for sweaters.