happy new year

January 03, 2011

Happy New Year and welcome to 2011. What did you do for fun? We had planned to go visit friends in Chicago but decided it was too much driving after all that we did over Christmas, so we threw an impromptu dinner party, with yummy food, fun games and my favorite: lots of laughter.




I also worked on my photography a little bit, can you tell? We had a really sunny weekend, which isn't very common of the winters in Wisconsin.

The low point of the weekend was watching the Badgers lose the Rose Bowl on Saturday, though we were at a fun party with lots of delicious eats, so I didn't complain too much.

Yesterday, Ryan and I went to church for the first time in about a year, did some goal-setting and planning for the coming year, and cleaned. I love this time of year, it's a fresh start.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails