1) Good Measure--The writer of this blog, Sam, owns the fantastic textile co. Inklore, but blogs about all aspects of an inspired life--for the home, garden, kitchen and soul. I love the look of this site and can't really believe it's only a few months old.
2) Kaili Art--Can't you tell by the header? This blog is full of visual-treats. Original content and images by an artist-in-training as she completes her studies and finds her way in the art world.
3) A Creative Mint--The creator of this blog, Leslie, co-taught the e-class. She was in charge of photography and styling and can you see why? The images Leslie creates with her beautiful color stories are so uplifting. On a gloomy day like today, I wish I could wallpaper my whole house with her images.
4) Modern Kiddo--A bright and cheerful blog about the young ones (of course). Written by two spunky fun-loving (and stylish) moms.
5) Going Home to Roost--Entrepreneurial "maker" Bonnie went home (to roost) in her small hometown in the mountains after graduating from college with a degree in business. She journals "everything handmade and anything homegrown" and has three, count 'em three Etsy shops, not to mention original images which are oh-so-pleasing to the eye.