1) This Owl Gocco Print was a "birthday money" self-purchase. I've been eyeing it for a while.
2) My monthly book club group met on Friday and ended with Pavlova, my favorite dessert of all time (made by Sarah). I also got a happy birthday song and candles! (Image: BBC GoodFood)
4) Um, another birthday self-present from my local Anthropologie.
5) My parents-in-law sent me these 5 porcelain keys, after remembering my love for them in this post last year. How sweet.
6) Just one special chocolate post-dinner from David Bocco.
7) Dinner was my favorite Sushi in town: Murimoto.
8) The verdict is still out on the movie we saw: Greenberg. I think I liked it, I think?