I've had tents on the brain a bit lately. We just returned from our spring trip to Pacific Grove California, have you heard of it? It is bordered by 2 more-famous spots: Monterey and Carmel but it has an appeal all its own. The area began as a church retreat and each of the tiny cottages by the beach started as tents on 30x60 lots. Slowly, "fixed" parts were added or the tent was fully replaced to form a tiny-house haven. We stayed in this little charmer right by the beach.
Anyway, I digress. Tents and teepee's for this week's top 12. Enjoy!
1) Camp Out print, $28.00, Jess Gonacha Swift
2) Diane Que's 5th place winner in Booooooom's "Where the Wild Things Are" fort contest. Image: Diane Que
3) Magical Summer Evening photographic print, $35.00, Jennifer Squires
4) Bird on Tent archival print, $18.00, Rachel Austin
5) Boutique Play Teepee, $139.00, The Hunni Bees Knees
6) Take Me Camping acrylic painting on canvas, $60.00, Shelby Healey
7) White Tent fine art print, $25.00, Gretchen Mist
8) Yurts, Living in the Round book, $16.49, Amazon
9) I found the work of Trent Miller at the Sundance Theatre in Madison. This piece is titled: "Big Top." Image: Trent Miller
10) I think I would "hack" this up a bit but you can't deny the charm of this Canopy from Pottery Barn Kids. Image: Pottery Barn
11) Pool Cabana at the Viceroy Palm Springs. Image: The Viceroy Palm Springs
12) A "camp" site at El Capitan Canyon. Glamping (glamorous camping) at its best. Image: El Capitan Canyon