art wall fix from moomah

July 15, 2010

I have bookmark folders on my computer titled: New York City, San Francisco and Chicago. It's the best way I can think of to catalog my to-do lists for my next visit to each city. My most recent bookmark for NYC is Moomah. Its tagline says it all: a place of sweet whimsy, wonder and warmth, Moomah is a creative playscape, a cozy cafe, a living classroom, a quiet hideaway, and art oasis, your neighborhood meeting spot, your favorite place to be together, and a place for your child to simply be.


Sadly for her, my child will probably not be accompanying me on my next Big Apple trip, but I'd love to make the trip to Moomah, regardless. Check out the art wall: the dancing bear, eggs, fish, bugs, calm white frames against the white wall--I love it all. This is my kind of spot, I hope the coffee is as good as the eye candy.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails