a peak at my favorite pressie

December 30, 2009

Here's a little clue about my favorite Christmas present this year. Yes, the hubs was sneaking around on my gift guides and noticed my singled-out love for the Fuji Instax Camera. I've had a total of 4 instant cameras in my lifetime including an old school land camera I scored for $10 on Ebay because the seller misspelled "poloroid," a cutie-pie i-zone, and a late model Polaroid (note correct spelling) from before they were endangered. The latest addition is certainly the most stylish in my collection. It has a few limitations: it's basically a point and shoot with little user control. It does sport 4 settings for different light situations, but really it's just fun to have around in a digital age when nothing much (in my house anyway) makes it to print. What was your favorite gift this year?
signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! That looks like fun! My favorite gift was a new wee laptop so I can read blogs and twitter on the go! WooHoo! I need just the right bag to carry it around in...now I wonder where i could find one... ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails