art wall fix from meg blocker of queenie takes manhattan

April 07, 2010

Meg Blocker is Queenie of Queenie Takes Manhattan. Meg authors a blog about cooking and eating locally, traveling, and other design-y lifestyle-ish things. She's a regular Martha Steward, just toned down a couple dozen notches.

This image is so inviting, it makes want to befriend Meg and ask myself over for coffee and cookies (homemade of course). Meg used mostly West Elm frames in her art wall, with a few thrown in from A.I. Friedman. I spy a few great Etsy purchases there. The two pillows on the left are also from West Elm and furry one was brought back from New Zealand. Nice work, Meg. When can we schedule that get-together? I'll bring the magazines!

signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the Art Wall! I also love the pillows from West Elm! It looks like such a nice space to curl up and read some magazines. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails