top 12: handmade pillows: part 1

September 29, 2010

So, as you might be able to tell, I'm having a bit of a hard time getting back in the swing of things after my mini-vacation. I was so relaxed, I haven't yet come down off my vacation high.
Here's part one of (yesterday's) top 12. I'm obsessed with pillows, in fact, my husband claims that if I wouldn't have spent so much money on couch cushions, we could have a brand new couch by now. He's probably right but that's okay, I'll take my pillows over a new sofa any day. Here's my first six, all under $100.


Stay tuned for part 2 coming later today.
signature

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm kind of obsessed with pillows too! So in this lineup, the ruffled one is definitely my fav, followed closely by the doily one. But they are all awesome picks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails