art wall fix: missy of boopsiedaisy

November 18, 2009

If I could hand-pick my friends, this gal would be at the top of my list. Just look at her home! A day with her would be filled with: sparkles, sprinkles, giggles, and doses upon doses of pink, pink, pink. Missy aka boopsiedaisy is a photographer and lover of all things sweet and girly. A few of her flickr set names include: cotton candy, carnival, ice cream, cup cakes...it just keeps going. Her art wall is made up of old and new. Old things in new frames, new pieces in old frames, old pieces in old frames, and new pieces in new frames. Georgeous mix. Of special note is the black and white picture of her baby girl in the lower left. Look at that mouth! Oh, what a fun life she's going to have with this mum. You can find Missy's etsy shop here and flickr stream here. Thanks for keeping me in smiles, Missy.
signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

I love, love, love this set up! It is fun and makes me think there is a talant inside of you that sure could make you rich in your heart and your wallet! Love you, Liz Beaver

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails