art wall fix from dottie angel

July 07, 2010

I know I've said this before, but this gal really needs a book deal. Tif of Dottie Angel has the most handmade home I have ever seen.
What I love about this arrangement:
-inexpensive pretty masking tape used in lieu of frames.
-vintage ephemera, including the one frame painted a fun, bright color.
-cohesive artwork and tif's signature girly, flirty "stamp."

If you like Tif's work as much as I do, you might be interested to hear that she'll be conducting a workshop in Seattle, Washington late this summer: September 24th-27th. Participation is limited to 10 people. More details can be found on the Dottie Angel Blog.
signature

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love Dottie Angel! She is so creative and resourceful! She definitely needs her own book :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails